BrutalPalace
Would you like to log in?
BrutalPalace
Would you like to log in?
BrutalPalace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BrutalPalace

Welcome to BrutalPalace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  WebclientWebclient  Youtube videosYoutube videos  DownloadDownload  VoteVote  RulesRules  GuidesGuides  ChatChat  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» League Of Legends Hack 1.9.8 Access Key.txt Download Mediafire
here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:35 pm by rainenich

» Free Garmin Nuvi Europe Map Update 2012
here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:30 pm by rainenich

» Bounce Tales Indir Gezginler
here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:21 pm by 

» Volvo Fl12 Service Manual
here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 pm by 

»  earlier this week, Logan's Road
here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:38 pm by amadesha

» Nulled -------
here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 am by staichou

» Hey
here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:02 pm by poumecli

» here is the old, logical web site?
here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 am by amberchen222

» i wanna play badly
here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 am by mayhem123

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

here is the old, logical web site?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amberchen222

Rep Points : 0

here is the old, logical web site?  Empty
PostSubject: here is the old, logical web site?    here is the old, logical web site?  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 am

Dearest Support, what happened to the hierarchical Web site at www.worldofwarcraft.com with a navigation menu and logically organized topics in a single list? I have not been able to find any official documentation on topics. In my self-appointed role of amateur in-game support, helping noobs who are getting treated rudely in TC, I've referred them to the site--the old site--to find things like realm maps, realm levels, mount training information, etc.
Since Cataclysm, the questions have multiplied, and I think I sent them into the Maelstrom of Lost Things. To double-check on their confused responses, I went looking myself, only to find that the pages I sent them to are all 404s. I have not been able to find the maps of dungeon and questing levels any more with the integrated search. It sends me only to the forums, where I am barraged with hundreds of opinions, post after post of narrative discourse, and no fast links to official, concentrated information. As the Documentation Lead of a supercomputer center, I know that developers love to install wikis and forums for information, without realizing that this can be torture for many users--and a huge time sink.
I have sent people to thottbot, allakhazam, and wowwiki, but there are some things that worlofwarcraft.com was just better at--much faster, because you didn't have to know the precise terms to search on to get what you want quickly and efficiently.
Have I simply missed the one-stop navigation menu somewhere? I loved being able to cruise right to maps, realm status, accounts, etc., without having to read and read and readjust my search key words. With love and appreciation for an exemplary game, Protlinkka
Back to top Go down

here is the old, logical web site?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BrutalPalace :: Trade-
Jump to: